Need Warragul accommodation?
Stay at Cora’s Cottage – for short and long-term holidays and corporate rentals.
Cora’s Cottage is a self-contained, historic house on a quiet residential street in Warragul (see house), one hour from Melbourne – an easy drive on the Monash freeway. It is a quaint 1930s weather-board house that has been modernised internally and is full of character.
Cora’s Cottage features:
- Dog friendly (we accept all pets!)
- Close to shops, restaurants and public transport
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps up to 6 people)
- Washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Central heating and refrigerated cooling
- Fireplace for romantic evenings
- Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ and undercover shelter
- Full double garage (on-street parking also available)
- Fully fenced, spacious back garden
- Linen provided
We hope to see you (and your pets) soon!